MANUFACTURER / EQUIPMENT MANAGER / SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Modern Gesture is a growing home decor company looking to add a dynamic, motivated, hardworking individual to their team.
The job entails daily assistance in designing, production, manufacture and online social media presence. Someone with problem solving skills and the ability to adapt and be flexible with constantly changing daily tasks that need to be managed with a positive, hardworking attitude in order to get the job done on time and with excellence is needed.
The position is a full time, temporary contract from August - December 2020 with the possibility to extend to permanent employment thereafter.
A driver’s license is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organizing stock and assisting in production of homeware products for client orders, as well as staying on top of these orders
- Liaising with suppliers on stock availability and collection of materials for production in the event that this is required
- Managing orders, materials and equipment needed for orders
- Ability to foresee any possible problems that may arise for a job such as shortage of materials for orders, amongst others
- Management of online business presence by ensuring that social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram etc.) and the company website are updated daily
- Keeping up to date with industry trends including competitors
- Assisting in maintenance and general upkeep of office premises
- Maintaining a level of cleanliness of all equipment and materials to a required standard as set out by management
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite, CorelDraw, AutoCAD/Sketchup and Rhino/Fusion 360 is required
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- The candidate will need to have good communication skills as they will be required to communicate and liaise with many people as part of their daily duties
- Honesty, loyalty and a good work ethic are qualities which will be valued in this role
- Technical competency, problem-solving skills and flexibility will be advantageous
- An individual who is eager and willing to add to their knowledge base and skills is required
- A creative and innovative individual who is determined and persistent will thrive in this position
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.